Saturday, April 25, 2009

re:when does it become a habit?

So I'm proud to say that I managed so far in the month of April to make it to curves 3 times a week for the last 2 and a half weeks. Sure sweated up a lot, unfortunately I don't think I've lost too much weight or inches.
But I did manage to go to H&W and get 30 dollars worth of fruits and veggies. Definitely a lot better prices for fruits and veggies.
I'm also starting a community garden either myself or with my friend M. Don't know all the details yet.
So we'll see in another 5 workouts if I've lost any inches and if the effort was worth it. Someone told me it can't just be exercise which is true because before when I'd exercise because I wasn't eating right it seemed kind of useless and I'd give up.
Now it's going to be hard eating veggies fruit I have no issues with. I even tried something called Koala Berries yesterday. Not too bad.
See ya later
DJ

No comments: