Monday, April 6, 2009

well do I or not?

Yep, it' s me.
I decided to phone up curves today and book an appointment. It's going to really cut into my budget but I guess if it gets me in shape it's worth it. I go Wednesday. The funny thing is I went to Curves 4 years ago and I guess I didn't really have much of a commitment, it seemed every time I wanted to go they were closed or I couldn't seem to make any friends.
Not sure if it will be different now, I mean I could still try to do it the old fashioned way but at this point it's looking like I need some support, I've been trying the weight loss thing by myself and pretty well getting nowhere.
Most of my friends aren't interested in working out not that I can blame them, but I need some help.
So maybe the second time around will be better than the first.
Here goes something... or so I hope
Have a good day.
DJ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that this is fantastic!! Keep me posted as to how it goes for you :o}