Friday, April 17, 2009

Humble Beginnings

Well, I've made it to 3 workouts at Curves so far and will be going tomorrow morning as well. It's so different from when I signed up four years ago, I must have really changed. It feels like the women who run the place are so encouraging. I guess I really needed that. I thought I could be my own encouragement coach sometimes I do okay with it and sometimes not so good.
My weight hasn't dropped but I now have almost a piece of a waist, it's pretty funny. My body is reshaping itself somehow if only it would drop the weight I'd be a real happy camper.
But it says in the bible even if you don't understand things you shouldn't quit and give up.
So that's my word for the day, even if you don't understand don't quit and give up.
Have a good day.
DJ

No comments: