Sunday, April 5, 2009

Funny how things work

I know I haven't been updating this profile lately. On March 17th I had some really bad chest pains, I think it was a heart attack, of course being myself I decided it wasn't that serious. Bad mistake! So now I need to smarten up. I realize that I was taking advantage of the system, by thinking just because my blood pressure was low and my cholesterol was low there shouldn't be any issues.
On the day before my birthday, I had eaten 3 boxes of cream puffs, and chips and dip and probably a whole case of pop and I did have really bad heartburn that day, which should probably have been a warning sign.
Anyway, because I have to take it easy until I see my quack on Wednesday I am going slow but I'm still walking. Learning a lot of about heart disease, etc.
I'm not telling you this stuff to scare you, just to consider how you're treating your body right now. The goal still is to lose 30 pounds this year, but even important now.
Take it easy
DJ

No comments: