Thursday, March 12, 2009

Win some, lose some

Hi there. Yes, I admit it, Sue and I did make it to the gym twice a week for about 4 weeks. Then I ended up with a cold and begged off.
So back to the starting line again. Good news, I don't weigh more than when I started
Bad news, starting from scratch.
I was looking over the previous posts and I realized if I stick to what I started. Iwill not doubt finish it.
thought for the day, win some lose some but don't give up.
Have a good week everybody.
DJ

1 comment:

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Graham Cooke has a quote that may help you see this 'fail' issue in a little different light.

"You have to believe that you win every time, otherwise you make room to lose some times."

And that quote has Scripture to back it up -- Keith Moore helped me to see this one from 11 Cor 2:14... Thanks be to God, who in Christ ALWAYS causes us to triumph.

Looks like if we don't give up, we can win every time.

What's that old saying, if you fall 7 times, just get up 8!