Friday, July 3, 2009

Re:something's got to give

Thinking back over the past month, I can't say I'm totally happy but I did lose 2 inches off my waist. No pounds though. But an interesting thought came to me about a week ago. Sometimes I'm too shy to go out in public and exercise so why not do it at home? I know some people think wow she's finally cluing in but I kept thinking I should be outside exercising and that thought made me feel apprehensive not that I can't but some ignorant people can't seem to just go by without making some kind of stupid comment. It really made me free when I realized although I may be wasting the summer working out inside but if I do it now I won't be going through this battle next year.
So 2 inches, yayhoo!!!
Have a great day.
Thought for the day. Better to do a little and not feel guilty over doing nothing.
DJ

No comments: