Saturday, July 4, 2009

re:shopping is great for the thighs

I heard a quote recently that shopping is good exercise. So on that note, my friend Opal and I went on about a 2 hour excursion today. First we dropped off some used books at the bfm store and looked around, then we went to Sally Ann and looked around, then we went to Kasner Auctions and looked around, then we went to the drugstore and my favorite mall. We didn't accomplish much except get rid of some books, and the modem I've been meaning to return since February (Opal laughed after she found out I returned the box without the modem inside two months ago. Oops.)
But a good time was had by me and her.
Which is surprising because I actually hate shopping (well, unless I have money then it's different)
But we got in our walk which of course was the most important of all.
Now if I can only convince myself to do this every weekend. LOL.
Yay for the rain, it means I can walk indoors.
Try to take advantage of every opportunity to move, even just a little adds up.
DJ

No comments: