Monday, July 20, 2009

Re: I need help

I had most wonderful experience in Toronto, not. I convinced a friend of mine to go for a walk which was good only to have her not listen to me when I wanted to turn around, instead we end up hiking up an extremely huge and steep hill only to have me barely and I mean barely make it up the hill. This really means I am so out of shape. Because of this I'm now doing Pilates. It was extremely embarassing, I mean I've been exercising, and since the heart scare now trying to eat better but still playing around. I guess time for fooling around is now totally over. I'm lucky I didn't have a heart attack. Good news, at least I wasn't stiff after, just felt like throwing up.
To all who are out of shape, get in shape sooner than later, I had been warned and wasn't listening.
I pray you will listen to advice and not just ignore it like some out of shape person did in Toronto this past week.
DJ

No comments: