Monday, June 21, 2010

Re:Yayhoo

Well, after finally getting off the medication I'd be on for over 9 years I'm happy to say that I have lost 14 pounds. Plus it helps when you can't afford to buy junk. I quit drinking pop awhile ago and once in awhile I go back only to find I'm super thirsty after so it's really not worth it.
Saw a friend from Vancouver who I hadn't seen in 3 years we went and walked around Kingsway Mall for about a half hour. Awesome.
Also update I can fit into my blue jeans I haven't been able to wear for 2 and a half years.
My goal is to drop 2 dress sizes hopefully by the end of October.
Kudos to my best friend whose dropped 3 dress sizes since February.
Kudos to her husband whose lost 50 pounds since last summer.
Awesome.
On that note, I think I will go grab a glass of water.
Take care
DJ

No comments: