Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Meanderings and wanderings

Hey, long time no blog. Wow I can't believe it's been so long. Yes, well the battle to lose weight still goes on, again lost inches but no weight. Looking back over the goals and realized I'm not quite where I thought I'd be when I first started this blog.
Good news, learning how to cook (yay!) and inviting people over for supper. I also invited a friend out for tea, at the new place I love to hang out.
Did manage to go for 4 walks in the past 7 days but bowed out the last 2, maybe even today for I'm on a mission to do something good for someone today, therefore I'm volunteering my time tonight.
Guess life isn't as bad as it could be. Actually it's not that bad at all.
Thank you God that I've been able to do little things rather than nothing at all.
Here's to a good winter and whatever else God's got up his sleeve.
DJ

No comments: