Sunday, May 3, 2009

Re:Curves

Well that was short lived. I managed to make it 7 times within one month. Pretty proud of it. But then life got in the way. I was asked to rake a lawn in which I then ended up with back pain and had to back out of that and back out of curves, well I didn't really try to back out of Curves but after the way the week went it just seemed too hard to keep up. But I did get a revelation on how truly out of shape I am, I mean not even being able to rake a yard should probably tell me something.
So now I have to do things the old fashioned way, went with Opal to the mall yesterday and walked around the mall for about 15 minutes, then I came home and walked 30 min. on the treadmill.
Today I was over at Mom's and got another 30 min. walk in, this time outdoors.
Still looking for a partner to workout at the city rec centers, I'll update you as to how that goes.
Anyway, wasn't a total downer, did manage to get in 2 walks so far this weekend.
Hoped people liked seeing the few posts of jewellery, etc. I put up on the previous post.
Take Care.
DJ

1 comment:

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Hey there Girlfriend, Remember we talked about looking for some blogs from other people working on weight loss. Here's a link you might want to check out.... there were all kinds of bloggers.... you might find some like-minded friends to help you on your journey!

http://www.uspharmd.com/blog/2008/top-100-weight-loss-blogs/