Saturday, December 13, 2008

Faith requires action

Hebrews 11:1-Faith means being sure of the things we hope for and knowing that something is real even if we do not see it.

You know I always wondered at this scripture-sometimes I think God can do anything but then I have so many days where I let the devil rob this revelation from me. God is a big God.He can handle anything. There have been days where I have just wanted to give up but then God will remind me of scriptures like this.
Now cause of the time of year, it's hard to stick to a plan. Sue and I have only made it 2 times to the gym this month. We have good intentions but faith also requires action. So our good intentions will have to be the catalyst to moving our bums in January.

I pray we will all know how big our God is and how grateful we are to made it through this far.
Have a good December everybody.

DJ

No comments: